When people are enjoying a Coca-Cola in your pub, restaurant or bar it is important that you give them a great serve every time. The Coca-Cola Perfect Serve video will help you to guarantee that your customers experience a perfect serve every time they order a drink.All videos
Take these simple steps to deliver the perfect serve every time.
- 01Offer a choice of drink
- 02Offer a choice of original glass bottle or draft
- 03Get a clean branded glass and fill 1/3 with ice
- 04Pour 1/2 of the bottle into the glass at a 45 degree angle
- 05Ask if they would like lemon or lime as a garnish
- 06Present glass and bottle with the logo facing the customer
- 07When their glass is 2/3 empty...
- 08...ask if they would like another drink
We have a wide range of barware to help support your sales. Get in touch to find out more.Contact
Coca-Cola has been enjoyed around the world since 1886. The history of Coca-Cola is a story of special moments. Moments that have been multiplied billions of times around the world.
In 1971, young people from around the world gathered on a hilltop in Italy to sing "I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke," a counterpoint to turbulent times.
During the 1980s Coca-Cola continued to bring consumers on every continent refreshing products for every occasion and every lifestyle. In 1982, soft-drink history was made with the introduction of Diet Coke. Within two years, Diet Coke had become the top low-calorie soft drink in the world.
Through more than a century of change, Coca-Cola remains a timeless symbol of quality refreshment.
A choice of classic or sugar free and calorie free options
Coca-Cola zeroSugar & calorie free
Diet cokeSugar & calorie free
Please fill out the form below or call our Customer Hub Freephone number on 0808 1 000 000